Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Last night was definitely a night to be grateful for. My night started with my weekly residency "Low Key" at Carbon in Culver City. Lots of folks came to vibe & groove with us. Special thanks to DJ Bennett (Amoeba Music) for coming thru as well.

Then I headed out to the 12th Annual Thanks Givends event to rock with all my LA peeps. Spinning 45's after Japan's DJ Muro & Stone Throws' Peanut Butter Wolf is no easy task, but your boy did it. After seeing those two rock, it's inspired me to hit the lab & sharpen up my skills! Much respect to both of them!

I didn't get say hello to too many folks, but I hope everyone had a great night! And don't forget, be thankful everyday, not just once a year. We're very fortunate to be living the life that we do :D

*Photo by Ervin Arana

No comments:

Post a Comment